Refurbished large six bedroom holiday home perfectly located near the A1 for easy access to the whole of Northumberland.
- Perfect for large family gatherings, group holidays or corporate away days.
- Recently refurbished to the highest standard
- Six bedrooms suitable for accommodating up to 12 people and 2 dogs (dogs on ground floor only)
- Five bathrooms
- Living room with open plan staircase, large bay window and log burning stove
- Fully equipped kitchen with range cooker and central island breakfast bar
- Atrium dining room with large dining table
- Impressive outdoor terrace with comfortable seating.
- Utility / Boot room and cycle storage
- Optional Hot Tub
The property is spread over three floors and both internally and externally there are a number of stairs. We unfortunately do not have any ground floor bedrooms.
The Manor House is perfectly located for exploring the wider Northumberland region just off the A1 in the small hamlet of Fenwick.
Northbound on A1
Turning left off the A1 signposted B6353 towards Lowick, Fenwick and Ford & Etal. The junction towards Fenwick is shortly after the right hand turning signposted towards Fenwick Granary. Once on the B6353 The Manor House is located on the left hand side shortly after entering Fenwick.
Southbound on A1
Turning right off the A1 signposted B6353 towards Lowick and Fenwick. The junction is immediately following a bus shelter on the right hand side of the road. Once on the B6353 The Manor House is located on the left hand side shortly after entering Fenwick.
Eastbound on B6353
Travelling eastbound on the B6353 you will drive through the village of West Kyloe before reaching Fenwick. The Manor House is located at the far end of the village on the right hand side and immediately following a T junction on the right hand side.
Unit information for The Manor House Fenwick
(The Manor House)
£1000.00per unit per week
Min: £900.00 - Max: £1500.00
What's nearby The Manor House Fenwick, Fenwick
3.83 mile(s) awaySt John the Baptist's ChurchChurch
3.18 mile(s) awayThe Lindisfarne InnPubs, Bars & Inns
1.43 mile(s) awayLindisfarne CastleHistoric sites
4.45 mile(s) awaySt Cuthbert's CaveHistoric sites
3.07 mile(s) awaySt Cuthbert's Cave National Trust Car ParkGreat Outdoors
3.31 mile(s) awaySt Mary's ChurchChurch
3.82 mile(s) awayRaven's CragGreat Outdoors
2.39 mile(s) away