With panoramic views of the reservoir, this is the ideal base to recharge and refresh or take part in an action packed day of activities. Facilities are open to both day visitor and guests (staying in the luxury four and five star self-catering lodges or the 58 pitch caravan site for motor homes and touring caravans).
Our onsite shop is open 24 hours a day, seven days week, purchase fresh produce, everyday essentials or unique gifts. Please be aware that due to licensing laws alcohol can not be served between 11pm and 10am.
Visitors have access to professional training and tuition for a range of mainstream sporting activities to suit everyone as part of a ‘Go Active Break’. Go Active is ideal for those looking to get active, try out new sports and enjoy a healthier holiday.
Activities include archery and junior archery, fencing, crossbows (over 18's only), table tennis, Crazy Carts ,snorkelling & sea scooters (underwater propellers to power around the pool), water walkerz (walk on water in the pool inside an inflatable ball), disc golf, pentanque (French Boules). Pre-booking is essential.
Come here to;
- Have coffee, lunch, an alcoholic beverage or an evening meal at the Boat Inn restaurant & bar. To find out more about the Boat Inn please visit - http://www.visitkielder.com/pubs-inns/boat-inn-restaurant
- Go to the Kielder Water Birds of Prey Centre.
- Enjoy a bistro style meal in our cosy café, The Hide.
- Board the Osprey ferry (subject to pre-booking and timetable). Start a walk or bike ride along the Lakeside Way.
- Unwind in the sauna or swim in the heated indoor pool (pre-booking required).
- Play minature golf or try out the children's play area. Both of these are part of Kielder Art & Architecture.
- Visit the red squirrel hide.
- Shop for souvenirs.
- Hire pleasure boats (seasonal).
- Hire fishing boats (pre-booking essential).
- Purchase fishing permits and get up to date information.
- Stay in a luxury lodge as part of a Go Active break.
- Keep your eyes peeled for some red squirrels, ospreys (seasonal) and salmon.
Kielder Waterside is a venue for ...
Dates & times for Kielder Waterside, Kielder
man made reservoir
Lovely place - BUT GET A SIGN ON THE LOO DOOR!!
A beautiful setting for outdoors activity
What's nearby Kielder Waterside, Kielder
0.08 mile(s) awayStation CottageSelf Catering
4.03 mile(s) awayKielder Caravan ParkCaravan & Camping
0.08 mile(s) awayFalstone FarmhouseSelf Catering
3.86 mile(s) awayThe Osprey FerrySport and Leisure
0.22 mile(s) awayPoSHHutsGlamping
3.83 mile(s) awayWalking in Kielder Water & Forest ParkWalking
3.27 mile(s) awayMountain Biking in Kielder Water & Forest ParkAdventure Sports
3.24 mile(s) away