Steward's Cottage is one of six stone built cottages in the Bamburgh First Adderstone collection. A classy cottage for which our interior designer has created a chic, modern and contemporary feel.
Adderstone cottages are situated in an attractive and accessible rural location between the A1 and the picturesque coastal village of Bamburgh. This striking rural location is in the heart of the Northumberland countryside, ideal for all those fantastic adventures and days out. The Adderstone cottages are also close to Alnwick, Wooler, Holy Island and the Cheviots.
This cottage is ideal for large families or groups travelling together.
Stewards Cottage has three spacious bedrooms which will accommodate up to six people. The Master Bedroom on the ground floor is a very light room with wooden flooring, a super kingsize luxury bed and en-suite, walk-in shower room which also serves as a ground floor WC.
The ‘L' shaped kitchen, dining and living area is very modern and well equipped with all the accessories you could ask for. The dining area provides ample room for six people to dine and socialise.
The living area comes complete with comfortable furnishings throughout and a flat screen television, free WIFI access, DVD player and a top of the range music system.
The Blue and Orange bedrooms are located on the first floor and have been attractively designed, each with two single beds, bedside tables with lamps, a storage chest with draws and a hanging space. The luxury bathroom on the first floor includes travertine tiling and a stand-alone bath.
• A wood burning stove with supply of logs
• Flat screen TVs (Living Room and Master Bedroom)
• Full Sky digital package
• DVD player
• Ipod dock
• CD player
• Range of games, toys, books and DVD's
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Fantastic selection of utensils and kitchen accessories
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave oven
• Modern cooker with stylish hob
• Quality linen and warm winter duvets
• Luxury bath and hand towels
• Cots, High chairs, Stair gates, baby baths (upon request)
• Garden Furniture and barbeque
Upon request: private chef, guided Northumbrian safaris, food delivery, weekly maid services, mid week linen change. Please note: additional costs apply.
Walking, golf, boat trips, fishing, bird watching, visiting historic landmarks, horse riding, tennis.
Ocean Club, Seahouses
The owners of Stewards Cottage have provided all guests with corporate membership of The Ocean Club in Seahouses (nominal entrance fee payable). Guests can enjoy the following facilities during their stay*:
- 20 metre Indoor Swimming Pool, separate Children's Pool & Spa Area
- Air conditioned, fully equipped Fitness Suite
- Health & Beauty Suite (Non members welcome)
- Licensed Coffee Shop (Non members welcome)
- Free Customer Parking
*Please note that different activities will attract varied fees
This property welcomes pets and the fees are £25 per dog
Steward's Cottage is part of Grace Darling Holidays and so are...
- Braidcarr, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Budle Newtown, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Commodore, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Dairy Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Dukesfield Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Grove Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Old Farm, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Pegasus Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- St Aidan's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Steward's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- The Dunes, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Village House, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Isobel, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Mayflower, Seahouses (Self Catering Agency)
- No1 Twin Palms , Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Stable Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Barn Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
Unit information for Steward's Cottage
£593.00per unit per week
Min: £450.00 - Max: £830.00
What's nearby Steward's Cottage, Bamburgh
4.07 mile(s) awayWeddings at Bamburgh CastleWedding Venues
4.04 mile(s) awaySt Aidan's ChurchChurch
3.79 mile(s) awayBamburgh Castle Golf ClubGolf
4 mile(s) awayRNLI Grace Darling MuseumMuseums and galleries
3.74 mile(s) awayBamburgh CastleGroup Attraction
4.07 mile(s) awaySt Maurice's ChurchChurch
3.55 mile(s) away