Old Farm is the flagship property of Bamburgh First with a prestigious rating of 5 star Gold.
A former farm steading, situated in a stunning rural location between the A1 and the picturesque coastal village of Bamburgh. Old Farm is also just a short drive from Bamburgh’s golden beaches, the castle and to Alnwick, Wooler, Holy Island and the Cheviots.
Split over two floors, there are two bedrooms on the ground floor, the master has a en-suite wet room and the second ground floor bedroom is a king bed. There are two bedrooms on the first floor, one double and one twin. This property has two family bathrooms, one on each floor. All passage ways and doorways on the lower level have been widened for wheelchair access.
Parking is to the front of the property and there is a small, flat mono-blocked area which could be used as a drop off point for any guests who are less stable on their feet. Patio doors at the rear of the property lead in to the court yard which has a barbeque, picnic table, grassed area and is fully enclosed.
There is level access to the property leading into a small hallway, two downstairs bedrooms, a bathroom and an open plan dinning, kitchen and lounge area.
Dining & kitchen area: the kitchen is fully fitted with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge and marble worktops while the dining area is suitable for 8 people and has a flat screen TV with a Sky package. The dining area is spacious enough for wheelchair access but the worktops have not been lowered to wheelchair height.
Lounge / Sunroom: the lounge is located to rear of the property and has patio doors which lead onto the garden. The room is large and airy with high ceilings and leather seating suitable for 8 people. This room also has a large flat screen TV with DVD and Sky package as well as a wood burning stove and WiFi.
The downstairs bathroom is a tiled room with toilet, wash hand basin, bath-tub & shower over the bath.
Bedroom 1 is large and comes with a Zip and Link bed, which can be either a super-king double or twin singles.
The room houses two bedside tables with reading lamps, a wardrobe, a dressing table with a mirror and a small flat screen TV with free-view package. This bedroom also has a tiled en-suite bathroom. This is a wet-room which is suitable for disabled guests, complete with shower, sink and toilet.
Bedroom 2 is a small room with king size bed, two bedside tables with reading lights and a small hanging area.
There is a bright stairway which leads to 2 bedrooms
The first upstairs bedroom is a large double with king size bed. It has two bedside tables with reading lights and a mirrored wardrobe.
The second upstairs bedroom is a small twin with bedside table and reading light. There is a small hanging space for clothing on the landing area outside of the bedroom and a small vanity area.
The upstairs bathroom is tiled and has a toilet, wash hand basin, bath-tub and shower over the bath.
• A wood burning stove with supply of logs
• Flat screen TVs (Living Room and Master Bedroom)
• Sky package
• DVD & CD player
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Fantastic selection of utensils and kitchen accessories
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave oven
• Modern cooker with stylish hob
• Comfortable summer/winter duvets and crisp clean linen
• Luxury bath and hand towels
• Cot, High chair, stair gate* and baby bath (upon request)
* stair gate can only be positioned at the top of the stair.
Upon request: private chef, guided Northumbrian safaris, food delivery, weekly maid services, mid week linen change. Please note: additional costs apply.
Walking, golf, boat trips, fishing, bird watching, visiting historic landmarks, horse riding, tennis.
Ocean Club, Seahouses
The owners of Old Farm have provided all guests with corporate membership of The Ocean Club in Seahouses (nominal entrance fee payable). Guests can enjoy the following facilities during their stay*:
- 20 metre Indoor Swimming Pool, separate Children's Pool & Spa Area
- Air conditioned, fully equipped Fitness Suite
- Health & Beauty Suite (Non members welcome)
- Licensed Coffee Shop (Non members welcome)
- Free Customer Parking
*Please note that different activities will attract varied fees
This property welcomes pets and the fees are £25 per dog
Old Farm is part of Grace Darling Holidays and so are...
- Barn Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Blue Horizon, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Braidcarr, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Budle Newtown, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Commodore, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Dairy Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Dukesfield Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Dune Den, Beadnell (Self Catering)
- Ford Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- Gamekeepers Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- Gardeners Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- Green Gables, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Grove Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Harbours Reach, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Hastings Cottage, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Hill Head, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Kent Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Lady Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Old Farm, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Pegasus Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- St Aidan's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Steward's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- The Dunes, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Village House, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Beach View, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Isobel, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Mayflower, Seahouses (Self Catering Agency)
- No 2 Cherry Tree, Chathill (Self Catering)
- No1 Twin Palms , Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Stable Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
Unit information for Old Farm
£931.00per unit per week
Min: £650.00 - Max: £1350.00
What's nearby Old Farm, Bamburgh
4.09 mile(s) awaySt Aidan's ChurchChurch
3.88 mile(s) awayWeddings at Bamburgh CastleWedding Venues
4.13 mile(s) awayRNLI Grace Darling MuseumMuseums and galleries
3.83 mile(s) awayBamburgh CastleHistoric sites
4.15 mile(s) awayBamburgh CastleGroup Attraction
4.15 mile(s) awaySt Maurice's ChurchChurch
3.54 mile(s) away