Northumbria Byways is a truly local self-catering holiday cottage agency with over 20 years of experience, based in Alnwick, with a portfolio of over 150 fantastic properties, stretching from Northumberland’s border with County Durham, and Tyne and Wear, along to Cumbria in the west and up to its border with Scotland in the north.
Beach Cottage in Spittal is ideally situated right by the sea front with fantastic views. Guests can walk along the promenade towards Spittal Lighthouse and beyond. There are many lovely cafes and restaurants in Spittal and it is only a 5 minute drive from the historic town of Berwick Upon Tweed.
Accomodation all on one level
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 1 bedroom with a zip and link double bed/twin bed (please specify type of bed at time of booking).
- Lounge: Spacious lounge with comfortable seating with flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, comfortable seating and a fold away dining table with 4 chairs. Sofa can be made into a bed for 2 guests.
- Kitchen: Open plan kitchen area with electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer box, microwave and toaster.
- Bathroom: WC with hand rail, spacious walk in shower with hand rail, washbasin.
- Parking: On street parking close by.
- General: WiFi. Bed linen and towels provided. Electric underfloor heating.
- Pets: No pets
- Availability: All year and short breaks.
- Pricing: £371-£632 per week
- Important note: The doors to all the rooms can be electronically controlled, suitable for wheelchair users. No smoking.
Follow us on Twitter!
Find us on Facebook!
What's nearby Northumbria Byways, Berwick-upon-Tweed
4.64 mile(s) awayVisit BerwickGroup Food, Drink & Shopping
1.19 mile(s) awayUnion Chain BridgeHistoric sites
4.57 mile(s) awaySt Anne's ChurchChurch
1.13 mile(s) awayBerwick-upon-Tweed Tourist Information CentreTourist Information Centre
1.18 mile(s) awayBerwick Market DayMarkets
1.07 mile(s) awayDockside GalleryMuseums and galleries
1.02 mile(s) awayBerwick Parish ChurchChurch
1.23 mile(s) away