Grove Cottage is situated in the heart of Bamburgh village and is within easy walking distance of the beach, golf course and Bamburgh Castle. Entering this spacious three bedroom accommodation, a visitor cannot help being charmed by the tasteful blend of traditional and modern style.
Grove cottage is on two floors. The ground floor is open plan and consists of a fully equipped, modern kitchen, leading to the lovely dining area with seating for 6 people. The spacious living room is relaxing and homely with a wood burning stove, large flat screen TV with a full sky package and wireless broadband.
Access to the utility room which houses a washing machine and tumble dryer, is from the outside courtyard which comes complete with garden furniture and a barbeque. Parking is on the street in front of Grove Cottage.
The first floor twin bedroom has been beautifully decorated and is ideal for the children in your family. This is an attractive light room with front facing window which gives you a great feeling of being beside the seaside. There is a dresser style wardrobe with two drawers and a small bedside table. Large comfortable single beds with luxurious Egyptian linen finish this room perfectly.
The spacious master bedroom has a large kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom with a shower and overlooks the grove.
The third bedroom has a window overlooking the courtyard and a 3/4 size bed which acts as a super comfortable single or snug double, perfect for the kids. Bedside storage. a bespoke hanging suite and vanity console are also provided.
The bathroom is superbly equipped with a stand-alone bath and matching furnishings.
• A wood burning stove with supply of logs
• Flat screen TVs (Living Room and Master Bedroom)
• Full Sky digital package
• DVD player
• Ipod dock
• CD player
• Range of games, toys, books and DVD's
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Fantastic selection of utensils and kitchen accessories
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave oven
• Modern cooker with stylish hob
• Quality linen and warm winter duvets
• Luxury bath and hand towels
• Cots, High chairs, Stair gates, baby baths (upon request)
• Garden Furniture and barbeque
Upon request: private chef, guided Northumbrian safaris, food delivery, weekly maid services, mid week linen change. Please note: additional costs apply.
Walking, golf, boat trips, fishing, bird watching, visiting historic landmarks, horse riding, tennis.
Ocean Club, Seahouses
The owners of Grove Cottage have provided all guests with corporate membership of The Ocean Club in Seahouses (nominal entrance fee payable). Guests can enjoy the following facilities during their stay*:
- 20 metre Indoor Swimming Pool, separate Children's Pool & Spa Area
- Air conditioned, fully equipped Fitness Suite
- Health & Beauty Suite (Non members welcome)
- Licensed Coffee Shop (Non members welcome)
- Free Customer Parking
*Please note that different activities will attract varied fees
This property welcomes pets and the fees are £25 per dog
Grove Cottage is part of Grace Darling Holidays and so are...
- Braidcarr, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Budle Newtown, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Commodore, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Dairy Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Dukesfield Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Grove Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Old Farm, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Pegasus Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- St Aidan's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Steward's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- The Dunes, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Village House, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Isobel, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Mayflower, Seahouses (Self Catering Agency)
- No1 Twin Palms , Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Stable Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Barn Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
Unit information for Grove Cottage
£905.00per unit per week
Min: £610.00 - Max: £1390.00
What's nearby Grove Cottage, Bamburgh
3.03 mile(s) awaySeahouses Tourist Information CentreTourist Information Centre
2.97 mile(s) awayBeadnell TowersRestaurants
4.68 mile(s) awaySt Aidan's ChurchChurch
0.11 mile(s) awayFarne IslandsNature and Wildlife
4.28 mile(s) awaySwallow Fish LimitedDelicatessen & Farm Shop
3.15 mile(s) awayBilly Shiel Farne Islands Boat TripsNature and Wildlife
2.94 mile(s) awayBamburgh CastleGroup Attraction
0.26 mile(s) away