Located just behind the peaceful, quiet loop comprising the tail end of Front Street, near the castle and set within a private and secluded gated complex, Castleside is one of the 3 houses forming part of the 'Crewe Courtyard Cottages' collection. It is a stunning newly converted Grade II listed property, and, as the name suggests, boasts unparalleled views of Bamburgh Castle.
- Spacious and well equipped kitchen and dining area.
- King sized bedroom with en-suite shower room (comprising of shower, WC and hand basin) and with French door access to patio garden.
- Guest toilet comprising WC and hand basin.
- Enclosed patio garden with a selection of tables and chairs.
Comfortable living room with marvellous views of Bamburgh Castle, featuring smart TV and living flame electric fire.
Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, wc and basin, with stunning views of Bamburgh Castle. The twin beds are zip & link to create a 6' double if required. Please specify your preference in special requirements
- Smart TV
- Large fridge/freezer
- Electric oven
- Ceramic Hob
- iPod dock
- Outdoor furniture
- Central heating
- Towels and linen included
- Enclosed garden with outdoor seating, tables and barbeque
- Secure parking for 2 vehicles (electric gate access)
- Cot and high chair (on request)
Walking, photography, cycling, golf, boat trips, fishing, bird watching, historical places of interest, horse riding, tennis.
Unit information for Castleside
£880.00per unit per week
Min: £695.00 - Max: £1095.00
What's nearby Castleside, Bamburgh
3.14 mile(s) awayBamburgh Castle Golf ClubGolf
0.83 mile(s) awaySeahouses Tourist Information CentreTourist Information Centre
2.96 mile(s) awayFarne IslandsNature and Wildlife
4.36 mile(s) awayBamburgh Castle InnPubs, Bars & Inns
2.86 mile(s) awayWeddings at Bamburgh CastleWedding Venues
0.32 mile(s) awayBeadnell TowersRestaurants
4.65 mile(s) awayRNLI Grace Darling MuseumMuseums and galleries
0.11 mile(s) away