Silver winner of the 2016 North East England Tourism Pub of the Year, The Lindisfarne Inn is the nearest mainland inn to the island of Lindisfarne and is a great value place to stay, eat and to explore from.
- Comfortable accommodation in 23 en suite, modern lodge-style rooms.
- Single, twin, double, accessible and family room options.
- Roaring fires and rustic charm make the perfect backdrop for delicious home-cooked food served all day.
- Outstanding Sunday carvery
- Speciality teas and coffees
- New Walk-Inn breaks with key meals, accommodation, self guided walking routes, welcome drink, picnic
- Family friendly
- Ideal for golf enthusiasts with six courses including championship standard nearby.
- Close to St Oswald’s Way and St Cuthbert’s Way walking routes.
- Courtesy vehicle for guests - ideal for walkers!*
- Excellent facilities for cyclists and walkers including secure bike storage, repair area and wash down facilities
- Pets welcome
- Free Wi-Fi
- *Subject to availability
Room information for The Lindisfarne Inn
£0.00B&B per room per night
All Double/Twin/Family rooms have a double sofa bed - We can fit up to 4 people (2 ad & 2 children up to the ages of 12).
Prices are subject to change on a daily basis, please call directly to get a quote.
Money off your stay Walk-in Breaks
We’ll supply a delicious packed lunch to take with you each day, along with a waterproofed O/S walking pack containing a range of classic walks of various lengths and abilities.
- Ten fabulous inns to choose, from across Yorkshire, Northumberland, County Durham and The Lake District
- Prices start from just £238 per couple – that’s only £119 per person!
- 2 nights bed and breakfast for two guests (sharing a room)
- 2 course dinner on first night (£22 per person allowance)
- Packed lunch on day 2
- Complimentary pint, wine or soft drink on arrival
- Complimentary walking guide
- Complimentary boot clean
- Dogs stay for free
- Free cancellation up to 48hrs prior to arrival – just in case!
Take advantage of this offer between April to October 2020 inclusive – the perfect time to enjoy the great outdoors!
* Terms & Conditions apply. Offer subject to availability.
Offer valid until from 1st April – 31st October 2020 and are subject to availability. Price varies by date, inn and room type.
Must be booked two or more days in advance.
Rate includes two-course dinner to the value of £22 per person on the first night, additional spend chargeable.
Family rooms include meals for two adults, on the first night – additional meals charged as taken.
Limited availability at The Ambleside Inn, The Coniston Inn and The Bamburgh Castle Inn: no availability in July, August, Bank Holiday Sundays; Easter weekend and Saturday nights in May and September.
Complementary boot clean is subject to availability, and cannot be guarantee
Lovely Food & Atmosphere
Great location for visiting Holy Island
Winter break deal
Lindi Inn Facebook
What's nearby The Lindisfarne Inn, Holy Island
4.49 mile(s) awaySt John the Baptist's ChurchChurch
2.78 mile(s) awayThe Lindisfarne InnPubs, Bars & Inns
0.05 mile(s) awaySt Cuthbert's CaveHistoric sites
4.27 mile(s) awayRaven's CragGreat Outdoors
3.26 mile(s) awaySt Mary's ChurchChurch
4.49 mile(s) awaySt Cuthbert's Cave National Trust Car ParkGreat Outdoors
4.39 mile(s) away