Silver winner of the 2016 North East England Tourism Pub of the Year, The Lindisfarne Inn is the nearest mainland inn to the island of Lindisfarne and is a great value place to stay, eat and to explore from.
- Comfortable accommodation in 23 en suite, modern lodge-style rooms.
- Single, twin, double, accessible and family room options.
- Roaring fires and rustic charm make the perfect backdrop for delicious home-cooked food served all day.
- Outstanding Sunday carvery
- Speciality teas and coffees
- New Walk-Inn breaks with key meals, accommodation, self guided walking routes, welcome drink, picnic
- Family friendly
- Ideal for golf enthusiasts with six courses including championship standard nearby.
- Close to St Oswald’s Way and St Cuthbert’s Way walking routes.
- Courtesy vehicle for guests - ideal for walkers!*
- Excellent facilities for cyclists and walkers including secure bike storage, repair area and wash down facilities
- Pets welcome
- Free Wi-Fi
- *Subject to availability
Room information for The Lindisfarne Inn
£0.00B&B per room per night
All Double/Twin/Family rooms have a double sofa bed - We can fit up to 4 people (2 ad & 2 children up to the ages of 12).
Prices are subject to change on a daily basis, please call directly to get a quote.
Fantastic couple of days!
Good stay and food
Bed and Breakfast
Lindi Inn Facebook
What's nearby The Lindisfarne Inn, Holy Island
4.49 mile(s) awaySt John the Baptist's ChurchChurch
2.78 mile(s) awayThe Lindisfarne InnPubs, Bars & Inns
0.05 mile(s) awaySt Cuthbert's CaveHistoric sites
4.27 mile(s) awaySt Mary's ChurchChurch
4.49 mile(s) awaySt Cuthbert's Cave National Trust Car ParkGreat Outdoors
4.39 mile(s) awayRaven's CragGreat Outdoors
3.26 mile(s) away