Silver winner of the 2016 North East England Tourism Pub of the Year, The Lindisfarne Inn is the nearest mainland inn to the island of Lindisfarne and is a great value place to stay, eat and to explore from.
- Comfortable accommodation in 23 en suite, modern lodge-style rooms.
- Single, twin, double, accessible and family room options.
- Roaring fires and rustic charm make the perfect backdrop for delicious home-cooked food served all day.
- Outstanding Sunday carvery
- Speciality teas and coffees
- New Walk-Inn breaks with key meals, accommodation, self guided walking routes, welcome drink, picnic
- Family friendly
- Ideal for golf enthusiasts with six courses including championship standard nearby.
- Close to St Oswald’s Way and St Cuthbert’s Way walking routes.
- Courtesy vehicle for guests - ideal for walkers!*
- Excellent facilities for cyclists and walkers including secure bike storage, repair area and wash down facilities
- Pets welcome
- Free Wi-Fi
- *Subject to availability
Room information for The Lindisfarne Inn
£0.00B&B per room per night
All Double/Twin/Family rooms have a double sofa bed - We can fit up to 4 people (2 ad & 2 children up to the ages of 12).
Prices are subject to change on a daily basis, please call directly to get a quote.
Money off your stay Winter Breaks Offer
Winter is the perfect time for a cosy Inn Collection Group stay away; with bracing walks, comfort food, real ales and the warmest of welcomes guaranteed.
With a two-course dinner, bed and breakfast stays starting from just £89.90 per night, based on two sharing* there’s no reason not to make a date with The Inn Collection – and get away for less with us this winter.
To book your winter break click here and enter your dates and the promo code WINTER19 or call central reservations on 0191 580 3610.
Money off your stay Two-night getaway
A two-night getaway at The Lindisfarne Inn costs from just £60 per person, including bed and breakfast, dinner to the value of £22 on one night of your stay and a bottle of house wine. Based on two people sharing a double or twin room, offer available until March 31. A £20 supplement applies for Saturday night bookings. To book call 0191 580 3610 (Offer not available online). A single person supplement of £30 applies.
Brilliant stay and dog friendly
Open all hours but not amazing
Lindi Inn Facebook
What's nearby The Lindisfarne Inn, Holy Island
2.78 mile(s) awayThe Lindisfarne InnPubs, Bars & Inns
0.05 mile(s) awayLindisfarne PrioryHistoric sites
4.49 mile(s) awaySt Cuthbert's CaveHistoric sites
4.27 mile(s) awaySt Cuthbert's Cave National Trust Car ParkGreat Outdoors
4.39 mile(s) awayRaven's CragGreat Outdoors
3.26 mile(s) awaySt Mary's ChurchChurch
4.49 mile(s) away