Our commitment to your safety when you are back on park:
- Contact free check-in
- Social distancing one way flow markers and barrier systems
- Enhanced cleaning of facilities, shared spaces and accommodation
- Traffic marshals to guide you on arrival
For more information on what to expect visit parkdeanresorts.co.uk/ourcommitment
With miles of golden sands, lovely coastal walks along beautiful Druridge Bay, and relaxed on-park entertainment, you can’t help but relax when you come to Cresswell Towers Holiday Park. It’s just what you need to switch off and unwind. Plus, it offers the perfect location for exploring Northumberland, with Cresswell Towers, Woodhorn Museum, Alnwick Castle and Gardens all nearby.
On park, amazing activities for all ages, relaxed family entertainment, and facilities for the whole family, including a heated indoor pool, adventure playground and amusement arcade. You'll be sure to find everything you need to make your holiday perfect.
Awards: 3 Star Visit England Award, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award.
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds)
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Adventure playground
- Multi-sports court
- Amusement Arcades
- Entertainment tasty meals at The Tower Tavern
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
1. If travelling northbound on the A194 (M), take the second exit at White Mare Pool roundabout for South Shields (A194)
2. Continue to follow the A194 and when approaching the roundabout signposted Tyne Tunnel/Morpeth (A19), take the first exit
3. Go through the Tyne Tunnel (Toll), take the second exit at the roundabout and continue along this road to Moor Farm roundabout. Here, take the fifth exit for Ashington (A189)
4. Continue following the A189 before taking the third exit at the roundabout signposted Alnwick (A1068) and at the next roundabout take the second exit for Ellington/Lynemouth and Cresswell.
5. Follow this road until before turning left signposted Cresswell. Continue on Cresswell Road until you pass the church on your left and you will soon find Cresswell Towers Holiday Park on your right.
For Sat Nav Use: NE61 5JT
There is a bus stop just outside of the park. Catch Arriva Bus service number 1 for return journeys to Blyth and Widdrington Station.
Widdrington train station is the closest to Cresswell Towers, serving Northern Railway and running through Chathill and Carlisle. It will take around 8 minutes to get to Widdrington station (4.8 miles).
The nearest Airport to park is Newcastle Airport (24 miles), which is reachable in 32 minutes if you're travelling by car. You can fly into Newcastle Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Bristol and Cardiff.
Pitches information for Cresswell Towers Holiday Park
Caravans for hire
£0.00per unit per week
Cresswell Towers Facebook
Cresswell Towers Twitter
What's nearby Cresswell Towers Holiday Park, Cresswell
3.73 mile(s) away1hr Golf Lesson with PGA CoachOffer Activity
3.58 mile(s) awayDruridge Bay Country ParkGreat Outdoors
4.14 mile(s) awayArriva North EastBus & Coach
3.32 mile(s) awayDruridge Pools Nature ReserveNature and Wildlife
2.16 mile(s) awayCresswell Pond Nature ReserveNature and Wildlife
0.61 mile(s) awaySt Bartholomew's ChurchChurch
3.7 mile(s) awayQueen Elizabeth II Jubilee Country Park, Local Nature ReserveGreat Outdoors
2.54 mile(s) away