Stable Cottage is a converted sandstone farm building with a traditional red pantile roof. It has two spacious bedrooms sleeping four people and overlooks its picturesque and quiet rural location. Stable cottage provides an excellent base for all that Northumberland has to offer - the ideal location for a holiday.
Through precise attention to detail our designer has created a comfortable, contemporary interior which blends past and present and promises that perfect opportunity for a fun family holiday.
This holiday cottage benefits from allocated parking space to the front with access through the porch in to the lounge. The grounds that surround the cottages have been landscaped to provide adequate leisure space. There is a separate, fenced paddock area, making this the perfect safe and secure area for children and dogs to run around, to play games and have loads of fun. Garden furniture, games and a barbeque are provided for everyone. Just sit back, relax and enjoy. The rural setting offers delightful views across the open countryside.
Stable Cottage is part of the Bamburgh First Dukesfield collection and therefore has access to the newly built Gathering Place where you can play games on the wii, table tennis or sit and read a book. For more information about the Gathering Place pleaseclick here.
There is also a new tennis court, children's play area and hot tub now exclusively available to guests of Bamburgh First at Dukesfield.
The attractive living room incorporates the dining room and provides a superb space. The ground floor boasts real wooden floors, a log burning stove, a large flat screen TV with full Sky package, free WIFI connection, telephone, large comfy sofas and contemporary furnishings. Meal times are on a large, natural wood table seating four.
The kitchen is very modern and well equipped with all the accessories you could ask for including a stylish cooker and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and an American fridge and freezer.
The ground floor Master Bedroom has an overall striking design and comprises a Kingsize bed, bedside drawers with lamps, vanity console with wardrobe and a wall mounted flat screen TV with the full Sky package.
From the porch via a half glazed door there is access out on to a small enclosed garden area and from the hallway and the kitchen two fully glazed doors lead onto the interior courtyard.
The Blue Bedroom is a delightful room with luxury single beds which is perfect for children. This is a very light, front facing room with luxury single beds, bedside table with lamps and bespoke wardrobe.
There is a good sized family bathroom, tiled throughout with a tasteful white suite including a bath and a walk in shower, provisions for an electric shaver.
• A wood burning stove with supply of logs
• Flat screen TVs (Living Room and Master Bedroom)
• Full Sky digital package
• DVD player
• Ipod dock
• CD player
• Range of games, toys, books and DVD's
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Fantastic selection of utensils and kitchen accessories
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave oven
• Modern cooker with stylish hob
• Quality linen and warm winter duvets
• Luxury bath and hand towels
• Selection of quality toiletries
• Cots, High chairs, Stair gates, baby baths (upon request)
• Garden Furniture and barbeque
• New tennis court
Upon request: private chef, guided Northumbrian safaris, food delivery,weekly maid services, mid week linen change. Please note: additional costs apply.
Walking, golf, boat trips, fishing, bird watching, visiting historic landmarks, horse riding, tennis.
Ocean Club, Seahouses
The owners of Stable Cottage have provided all guests with corporate membership of The Ocean Club in Seahouses (nominal entrance fee payable). Guests can enjoy the following facilities during their stay*:
- 20 metre Indoor Swimming Pool, separate Children's Pool & Spa Area
- Air conditioned, fully equipped Fitness Suite
- Health & Beauty Suite (Non members welcome)
- Licensed Coffee Shop (Non members welcome)
- Free Customer Parking
*Please note that different activities will attract varied fees
This property welcomes pets and the fees are £25 per dog
Stable Cottage is part of Grace Darling Holidays and so are...
- Barn Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Blue Horizon, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Braidcarr, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Budle Newtown, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Commodore, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Dairy Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Dukesfield Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Dune Den, Beadnell (Self Catering)
- Ford Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- Gamekeepers Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- Gardeners Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- Green Gables, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Grove Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Harbours Reach, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Hastings Cottage, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Hill Head, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Kent Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Lady Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Old Farm, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Pegasus Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- St Aidan's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Steward's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- The Dunes, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Village House, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Beach View, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Isobel, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Mayflower, Seahouses (Self Catering Agency)
- No 2 Cherry Tree, Chathill (Self Catering)
- No1 Twin Palms , Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Stable Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
Unit information for Stable Cottage
£656.00per unit per week
Min: £500.00 - Max: £875.00
Good stay, But.
Very comfortable conveniently located cottage.
What's nearby Stable Cottage, Bamburgh
4.85 mile(s) awaySwallow Fish LimitedDelicatessen & Farm Shop
3.5 mile(s) awaySeahouses Tourist Information CentreTourist Information Centre
3.31 mile(s) awayBamburgh Castle Golf ClubGolf
1.01 mile(s) awayBamburgh CastleHistoric sites
0.97 mile(s) awayRNLI Grace Darling MuseumMuseums and galleries
0.63 mile(s) awayBilly Shiel Farne Islands Boat TripsNature and Wildlife
3.3 mile(s) awayFarne IslandsNature and Wildlife
5 mile(s) away