Twin Palms is a very well appointed detached property, in a peaceful setting within the fishing village of Seahouses. The property can sleep 8 in comfort and benefits from balcony views across the rolling countryside to the sea. A ten-minute stroll will take you to the bustling harbour and Seahouses’ sandy beaches are also within walking distance… A host of sights and activities are close by, including boat trips to the Farnes and castles and countryside to explore…. And if the rain comes - the property is a member of the Ocean Club, with gym, swimming pool and beauty treatments available for guests.
Modern kitchen with all the appliances you will need, a dining area leading into spacious living room.
Access to an enclosed patio garden and storage garage. Downstairs cloakroom.
King-size bedroom with en-suite shower room, wardrobe and storage drawers, TV and sofa.
Further king-size bedroom with en-suite shower, TV, fitted wardrobe and dressing table.
Super king-size bedroom with TV, DVD player, wardrobe and storage drawers. Optional cot.
Adult bunk bed room, family bathroom.
Access to balcony
For greater flexibility a 2nd lounge area and pool table.
TV with Freeview, DVD/CD player, electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster, washer-dryer, pool table, stove, linen, towels, heating and electricity.
Horse riding, walking, golf, boat trips, cycling, fishing, bird
watching, visiting historic landmarks.
Upon request and additional costs apply: Private chef, guided Northumbrian safaris, food delivery,Weekly maid services, midweek linen change, a local team on hand should you require any assistance.
Ocean Club, Seahouses
The owners of No1 Twin Palms have provided all guests with corporate membership of The Ocean Club in Seahouses (nominal entrance fee payable). Guests can enjoy the following facilities during their stay*:
- 20 metre Indoor Swimming Pool, separate Children's Pool & Spa Area
- Air conditioned, fully equipped Fitness Suite
- Health & Beauty Suite (Non members welcome)
- Licensed Coffee Shop (Non members welcome)
- Free Customer Parking
*Please note that different activities will attract varied fees
No1 Twin Palms is part of Grace Darling Holidays and so are...
- Braidcarr, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Budle Newtown, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Commodore, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Dairy Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Dukesfield Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Grove Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Old Farm, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Pegasus Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- St Aidan's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Steward's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- The Dunes, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Village House, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Isobel, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Mayflower, Seahouses (Self Catering Agency)
- No1 Twin Palms , Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Stable Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Barn Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
Unit information for No1 Twin Palms
£828.00per unit per week
Min: £580.00 - Max: £1150.00
What's nearby No1 Twin Palms , Seahouses
2.93 mile(s) awayThe Joiners ArmsPubs, Bars & Inns
4.32 mile(s) awayRNLI Grace Darling MuseumMuseums and galleries
3 mile(s) awaySeahouses Tourist Information CentreTourist Information Centre
0.6 mile(s) awayWeddings at Bamburgh CastleWedding Venues
2.9 mile(s) awayBamburgh Castle InnPubs, Bars & Inns
0.72 mile(s) awayBamburgh Castle Golf ClubGolf
3.71 mile(s) awayBamburgh CastleHistoric sites
2.93 mile(s) away