This stunning detached holiday home is set in the peaceful countryside location of Dukesfield, less than 1 mile from the village of Bamburgh and all of its local amenities. The areas surrounding Dukesfield are truly breathtaking and include the magnificent Bamburgh Castle and Cheviot Hills.
Dukesfield cottage boasts a large enclosed garden equipped with ample outdoor seating where you can enjoy views across open countryside. the garden is secluded and well stocked with shrubs and flower beds. The generous ground floor accommodation comprises of four bedrooms, 3 double rooms and 1 single room(the single bed has a pull out extra bed suitable for 2 children) which can accommodate 7/8 people. The cottage also has ample private car parking for up to four cars and has been recently refurbished.
The large living/dining area has large comfortable sofas, a log burning stove, wide screen TV with sky, DVD player and wifi access. The integral sun room offers views over the garden and it is an ideal place to relax.
Additionally there is a large comfortable lounge, with great views towards Bamburgh castle and the Cheviots, wide screen TV, DVD player, music centre and log burning stove.
The Kitchen is well fitted and equipped with all the usual modern appliances including a dishwasher, large fridge freezer, microwave.
The washer/dryer is situated in the utility room.
There is a large entrance hall which leads to the 4 spacious bedrooms, each with there own flat screen TV.
There are 3 double rooms and a single. One of the double rooms can be made into a twin if preferred. The master bedroom has a large en-suite with shower, bath, wc and whb. There are also two separate family shower rooms and a cloakroom with wc and whb. Dukesfield cottage has been finished to an exceptional standard and is the ideal base from which to discover Northumberland's villages, Towns and Coastline.
Full central heating
Log burning stoves
Fatscreen TV's - also in bedrooms
DVD players - also in some bedrooms
Electric hob and oven
A selection of books, dvd's, cd's and games
All utensils and cooking equipment
All bed linen and towels
Outdoor benches, dining table and chairs, bbq
Coal and logs supplied
Walking, golf, boat trips, fishing, bird watching, visiting historic landmarks, horse riding, tennis.
Private chef, guided Northumbrian safaris, food delivery, weekly maid services and midweek linen change.
Our team is based locally in Seahouses and can be contacted seven days a week on 01665 721 332 should you require any assistance during your stay.
Ocean Club, Seahouses
The owners of Dukesfield have provided all guests with corporate membership of The Ocean Club in Seahouses (nominal entrance fee payable). Guests can enjoy the following facilities during their stay*:
- 20 metre Indoor Swimming Pool, separate Children's Pool & Spa Area
- Air conditioned, fully equipped Fitness Suite
- Health & Beauty Suite (Non members welcome)
- Licensed Coffee Shop (Non members welcome)
- Free Customer Parking
*Please note that different activities will attract varied fees
This property welcomes pets and the fees are £25 per dog
Dukesfield Cottage is part of Grace Darling Holidays and so are...
- Braidcarr, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Budle Newtown, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Commodore, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Dairy Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Dukesfield Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Grove Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Old Farm, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Pegasus Cottage, Alnwick (Self Catering)
- St Aidan's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Steward's Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- The Dunes, Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Village House, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Isobel, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Mayflower, Seahouses (Self Catering Agency)
- No1 Twin Palms , Seahouses (Self Catering)
- Stable Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
- Barn Cottage, Bamburgh (Self Catering)
Unit information for Dukesfield Cottage
£891.00per unit per week
Min: £735.00 - Max: £1450.00
What's nearby Dukesfield Cottage, Bamburgh
3.42 mile(s) awaySt Aidan's ChurchChurch
0.67 mile(s) awayBeadnell TowersRestaurants
4.77 mile(s) awayBamburgh Castle Golf ClubGolf
1.06 mile(s) awaySeahouses Tourist Information CentreTourist Information Centre
3.24 mile(s) awayBilly Shiel Farne Islands Boat TripsNature and Wildlife
3.23 mile(s) awayRNLI Grace Darling MuseumMuseums and galleries
0.62 mile(s) awayGolden Gate Farne Islands Boat TripsFamily Attraction
3.31 mile(s) away