Located just behind the peaceful, quiet loop comprising the tail end of Front Street, near the castle and set within a private and secluded gated complex, Castleside is one of the 3 houses forming part of the 'Crewe Courtyard Cottages' collection. It is a stunning newly converted Grade II listed property, and, as the name suggests, boasts unparalleled views of Bamburgh Castle.
- Spacious and well equipped kitchen and dining area.
- King sized bedroom with en-suite shower room (comprising of shower, WC and hand basin) and with French door access to patio garden.
- Guest toilet comprising WC and hand basin.
- Enclosed patio garden with a selection of tables and chairs.
Comfortable living room with marvellous views of Bamburgh Castle, featuring smart TV and living flame electric fire.
Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, wc and basin, with stunning views of Bamburgh Castle. The twin beds are zip & link to create a 6' double if required. Please specify your preference in special requirements
- Smart TV
- Large fridge/freezer
- Electric oven
- Ceramic Hob
- iPod dock
- Outdoor furniture
- Central heating
- Towels and linen included
- Enclosed garden with outdoor seating, tables and barbeque
- Secure parking for 2 vehicles (electric gate access)
- Cot and high chair (on request)
Walking, photography, cycling, golf, boat trips, fishing, bird watching, historical places of interest, horse riding, tennis.
Unit information for Castleside
£880.00per unit per week
Min: £695.00 - Max: £1095.00
What's nearby Castleside, Bamburgh
0.83 mile(s) awayBilly Shiel Farne Islands Boat TripsNature and Wildlife
2.93 mile(s) awaySt Aidan's ChurchChurch
0.15 mile(s) awayBamburgh CastleHistoric sites
0.35 mile(s) awayGolden Gate Farne Islands Boat TripsFamily Attraction
3.02 mile(s) awayWeddings at Bamburgh CastleWedding Venues
0.32 mile(s) awayBamburgh Castle InnPubs, Bars & Inns
2.86 mile(s) awayFarne IslandsNature and Wildlife
4.36 mile(s) away