Mums, Dads and Kids! Get outdoors and active this summer in the natural adventure park of Walltown on Hadrian’s Wall, near Haltwhistle.
• Fly through the air on a zipwire
• Test your strength and accuracy at archery
• Take to the water in zorb or canoe
• Go wild with frisbee golf
• Wow the crowds with circus skills
• Dig in to an Archaeology scavenger hunt
• Have a go a forest crafts
• Solar-gazing with the pros, food, stalls and a great big beautiful park to run, jump, play and picnic in
Have a look at our video of the fun we had last year and download the flier.
Published: Friday 20/06/2014
By Visit Northumberland
Northumberland National Park covers 405 areas of protected landscape with breath-taking views, crystal clear streams, dark skies for star gazing and rich wildlife havens.