A silver award winner in the prestigious North East England Tourism Awards, The Hog's Head Inn is a must visit place, whether you're a Harry Potter fan or simply looking to enjoy delicious food, a fantastic choice of drinks and a comfy place to stay.
Named after the Inn in Harry Potter books, the three star Hog’s Head Inn is just a short drive from Alnwick Castle – or Hogwarts in JK Rowling’s tales of the boy wizard and his friends – and the famous Alnwick Gardens and Treehouse. Offering exceptionally good food, free Wi-Fi and plenty of parking, The Hog’s Head Inn is a superb place to eat, drink, sleep and explore.
- 53 en suite single, double, twin or family rooms. Prices (excluding seasonal offers) are per room and include a complimentary Northumberland breakfast.
- Family friendly - children's play area and interconnecting family rooms
- Fully accessible
- Customer lift
- Pet friendly rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Food served all day
- NEW: Walk Inn breaks including key meals, welcome drink, self guided walking packs, picnic and accommodation
The Hogs Head Inn features in the itinerary...
Room information for The Hogs Head Inn
Double ensuite room
£0.00B&B per room per night
PRICE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON A DAILY BASIS SO PLEASE CALL DIRECT TO GET THE BEST RATE.
From £49.95 per person per night, based on two people sharing.
Money off your stay Walk-in Breaks
We’ll supply a delicious packed lunch to take with you each day, along with a waterproofed O/S walking pack containing a range of classic walks of various lengths and abilities.
- Ten fabulous inns to choose, from across Yorkshire, Northumberland, County Durham and The Lake District
- Prices start from just £238 per couple – that’s only £119 per person!
- 2 nights bed and breakfast for two guests (sharing a room)
- 2 course dinner on first night (£22 per person allowance)
- Packed lunch on day 2
- Complimentary pint, wine or soft drink on arrival
- Complimentary walking guide
- Complimentary boot clean
- Dogs stay for free
- Free cancellation up to 48hrs prior to arrival – just in case!
Take advantage of this offer between April to October 2020 inclusive – the perfect time to enjoy the great outdoors!
* Terms & Conditions apply. Offer subject to availability.
Offer valid until from 1st April – 31st October 2020 and are subject to availability. Price varies by date, inn and room type.
Must be booked two or more days in advance.
Rate includes two-course dinner to the value of £22 per person on the first night, additional spend chargeable.
Family rooms include meals for two adults, on the first night – additional meals charged as taken.
Limited availability at The Ambleside Inn, The Coniston Inn and The Bamburgh Castle Inn: no availability in July, August, Bank Holiday Sundays; Easter weekend and Saturday nights in May and September.
Complementary boot clean is subject to availability, and cannot be guarantee
booked for two nights for short break 17th, 18th March 2020
VERY ENJOYABLE STAY
Good Value Accomm
Follow us on Twitter
What's nearby The Hogs Head Inn, Alnwick
1.19 mile(s) awayAlnwick CastleGroup Attraction
1.36 mile(s) awaySt Cuthberts CrossHistoric sites
3.57 mile(s) awayHowick Gardens & ArboretumGarden
4.92 mile(s) awayTreehouse Restaurant at The Alnwick GardenRestaurants
1.21 mile(s) awayAlnmouth Golf ClubGolf
3.81 mile(s) awayAlnwick GardenGroup Attraction
1.06 mile(s) awayAlnwick Market DayMarkets
1.2 mile(s) away